Air Brushing

My Christmas Project (one of them, anyway) was to decorate a hob cover that I had made for the kitchen. This seemed like an ideal excuse to use Jenny’s new air-brush.

Since I have absolutely no talent for drawing, I made some stencils, with both the 3D printer and the CNC router, and started practising on some scrap wood. It took a lot of scrap wood and a lot of practice before I managed something that didn’t look horribly blotchy, but I think I’ve finally managed to get the hang of it.

I’m quite pleased with the result anyway.

Painted hob cover

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *